Harris' Happy Home Club
Discounts, Special Services & More for Club Members
As a Harris’ Happy Home Club member, you unlock amazing membership-only benefits. Worrying about your heating system, cooling system, and water heater is a thing of the past when you’re a member, letting you enjoy your free time in your home again. The cost to join the Club is a low $9.95 a month with no contract — you can join or leave the Club at any time, no hassle, no activation fee, and no termination fee.
Your Harris’ Happy Home Club membership gets you two free tune-ups* each year, which help by:
- Improving system efficiency
- Increasing reliability and safety of mechanical components
- Extending the system’s lifespan
- Maintaining factory warranties on your system
- Checking your water heater for issues, too
Other benefits you get as a Harris’ Happy Home Club member include:
- Priority scheduling: Your services are placed at the front of our job queue, ahead of any nonmembers who also have services scheduled that day.
- No-cost trip charges: We waive typical trip charges for all your services requested and completed during normal business hours.
- Repair discounts: Any heating or cooling repair job is discounted immediately by 15%!
- System safety report: Complimentary tune-ups include a 21-point inspection and safety inspection, which checks for carbon monoxide leaks. At the end of the tune-up, you get a full report of our findings for peace of mind and clarity.
- Money-back guarantee: If your heating or cooling system stops working after a complimentary tune-up, any necessary repairs are discounted by the value of the tune-up. Or, you can ask that we simply refund your money. It’s up to you, no questions asked!
(* One complimentary tune-up is for your heating system and the other is for your AC system.)
With so many awesome benefits of being a Harris’ Happy Home Club member, isn’t it time you join? Call us at (856) 522-4492 and ask how to join!
You always do great work. Keep it up!- Kacey H.
Great job! Will call again for plumbing or HVAC work- John B
This is the first time I have used this company and I was very pleased with the service and the technician.- Mary Anne
The guys were very professional and cleaned up after themselves, they tested everything outside and inside.- Ea Mike Kaminski
We have had Harris out for multiple issues and each time they have never failed. Very happy to have a local business we can depend on.- Lucia Ingraldi