South Jersey Drain Cleaning
Make It $93 Or It's Free!
At Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air & Propane, we offer superior-quality services for all your drain problems. However, we also want to be able to offer these services at an outstanding price.
To keep your drains moving smoothly without blowing out your budget, we’re offering our “$93 or It’s Free” special!
This great deal allows you to get your drains and sewer moving again for a low cost, while also providing you with the confidence and peace of mind that comes from knowing the job is going to be done right. This isn’t a discounted, half-effort service that will need to be fixed again shortly after completion—you'll get a comprehensive drain cleaning service from skilled plumbers using our state-of-the-art tools.
With this deal, we’ll come to your home and run a thorough drain cleaning service on your main plumbing line. A drain cleaning service involves a full cleaning and jetting service, which eliminates everything from small clogs to total obstructions and blockages. As long as the problem is within 75 feet of our access line, we’ll take care of it. Once we’re done, we run a camera inspection of your drain line to ensure that the blockage is cleared, and your line is good to go.
What happens if we can’t clear the blockage? Your service is free. Plain and simple. If we can’t unblock your drain line, you won’t pay a penny for us trying. It’s our way of giving you peace of mind about your service and knowledge that your service is risk-free. Plus, all of our technicians are licensed, bonded, and insured for your added protection.
Details about this remarkable offer:
- Service will begin with a free camera inspection to determine if the line can be cleared
- Special is only valid if we can access the clog within the first 75 feet of the sewer line
- Service is backed by a one-year guarantee stating that if the line clogs again within a year, we will attempt to fix it at no cost to the customer
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, may only be used by single-family residences, and only applies during regular business hours
Get your drain clogs taken care of risk-free and at the best price you’ll find anywhere! Schedule your service with Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air & Propane today.
Is There a Way to Prevent Clogged Drains?
Clogged drains seem like they are simply part of life as a homeowner, but there are several things you can do to prevent them in your home.
Some best practice tips include:
- Invest in annual drain cleaning or get them cleaned as you need it.
- Between drain cleaning appointments, take time each week to run hot water down the drain. This will quickly clean the drain and prevent clogs from sticking.
- Install a hair screen and food screen over your drains to catch food and hair.
- Never pour grease or oil down the drain.
No Clog Is Too Difficult for Our Plumbing Experts
Are you experiencing slow-moving, smelly drains in your home? You may have a clogged drain. Over the years, your drains become clogged and dirty with debris such as food particles, mineral sediment, hair, and grease. These materials build up in the drain and create stubborn clogs that are often difficult to remove.
At Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air & Propane, we specialize in safe and effective drain cleaning methods. Whether you are investing in an annual cleaning to make sure everything's running smoothly or you need an emergency clogged drain repair, we are your qualified drain cleaning plumber in all of South Jersey.