Whatever your drain issue is, the experts at Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical have got you covered.
We’re Delaware’s most trusted drain services provider for a reason. We’re a family-owned business with an A rating from the Better Business Bureau. Each of our technicians is highly trained, fully licensed, and insured.
When you call Harris, you can expect high-quality service at a reasonable rate, performed by a friendly expert.
Are Drain Issues an Emergency?
Drain issues can be expensive if not taken care of properly. They can also lead to much larger-scale problems, including structural damage to the walls and foundation of your home.
While something like a partially clogged drain may seem like something you can live with, it’s crucial to address it immediately. When a clog is left to grow, it subjects the pipes to cracking, which may cause leaking or flooding. Alternatively, the clog may travel down the pipe, causing pressure to build until the pipe bursts.
Fixing a clogged drain is relatively inexpensive, and it won’t take much time. But if you let it burst a pipe and flood your home, you’ll find that you have a much more expensive problem on your hands.
Be on the lookout for signs of a drain emergency. If you think you may have an issue with any of the following, give us a call so we can send someone out to help:
- Fowl odor coming from the drain
- Water in a sink, shower, or bathtub that won’t drain
- Toilet won’t flush
- Abnormally low water pressure
- Frozen or burst pipes
- Strange sounds coming from the drain
Delaware Drain Services
At Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical our skilled technicians are trained in all drain services. Here are some of the primary drain services we offer:
- Drain Clearing: Clogs can prevent water from flowing properly through the drain, which can ultimately lead to sewer backing up through the drain. You can try to clear a clogged drain on your own, but it’s not easy to do, and a DIY solution will likely end up being temporary. Our licensed technicians will use professional-grade tools to clear the drain once and for all.
- Rooter Service: Sometimes clogs are caused by unruly tree roots that have made their way into your sewer line. To solve this problem, we offer our specialized rooter service. The process is generally quick and long-lasting.
- Camera Inspection: A camera inspection is a more thorough service. Not only does it clear your clogged drain, but it utilizes cameras to pinpoint the exact issue in your system. The added visibility will allow your Harris technician to extract the entirety of the clog.
- Leak Detection: This service is designed to address leaky pipes before they become an issue. The pipes in your home can have small leaks long before they ever begin to cause problems. A leak detection service solves the problem before you even realize it exists.
- Trenchless Sewer Line: Your sewer line is responsible for moving waste away from your home and into the sewer system. It’s important to keep your sewer line running smoothly, but many people worry about maintenance to the line messing up their yard. This service allows our technicians to perform maintenance or repairs on your sewer line without tearing through your landscaping.
- Sewer Line Repair Diagnostic: To avoid having to replace the entire sewer line, it’s important that you keep up the maintenance and get an expert out to look at anything that looks unusual. That’s where this service comes in – we’ll send an expert out to check on your sewer line and diagnose any issues.
- Sewer Line Installation: Installing a sewer line is an important, yet often expensive, step for homeowners. Here at Harris, our experts will help you through each step of the process. We can offer advice, talk you through your options, and help make sure you get exactly what you need.
- Water Line Repair Diagnostic: Just like with the sewer line, it’s important to keep up the maintenance on your water line and use a service like this one to call someone out to check whenever something seems off.
- Water Line Installation: Your water line is an important part of your house, so it’s essential that you have one installed. Here at Harris, our experts will help you through each step of the process. We can offer advice, talk you through your options, and help make sure you get exactly what you need.
Schedule an Appointment for Drain Services in Delaware Today
Here at Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, we offer a myriad of services to meet just about any drain system needs you may have. And we have a well-respected team of friendly, professional technicians ready to help whenever you need it.