Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air & Propane has always valued the wellness of all employees. We have proper health care and generous paid time off which ensures that anyone showing symptoms of communicable illnesses has the ability to seek medical attention as needed and take the time to recover at home to avoid the spread of disease.
Respecting our customers and their homes has provided us the opportunity to serve Woodbury and the surrounding areas and the surrounding communities. We are committed to continuing this by monitoring guidelines issued by the CDC, EPA, and other governing agencies dedicated to protecting our health and abiding by the protective measures set forth for the general public.
At this time, we are focusing on staying healthy because the demand and need for clean drinking water, hot water for bathing, proper drainage, climate control, and indoor air quality doesn’t go away. We are available to do our part in ensuring our customer’s needs are met during any circumstances.
- Our Team Members will not initiate shaking your hand and will always try and remain a recommended safe distance at all times
- Each Team Member will wear a protective mask as well as fresh boot covers when entering your home
- We have each Team Member report a health check daily advising of their own health, and those in their home / local communities.
- We clean all equipment that we use and all surfaces that we touch in your home
- Our staff has been advised to keep the minimum safe distance from others