Climate control and comfort are inseparable, so your air conditioning system is integral to your day-to-day happiness. Our maintenance checklist is comprehensive and exact.
We’ve been serving the NJ region since 1986, and our team is continuously trained to handle new technologies and emerging brands. That’s why our reviewers are so impressed with our maintenance process. We offer financing options with attractive terms and full pricing transparency.
Benefits of Regular AC Maintenance
Homeowners often view maintenance as an extra expense, but regular services will reduce your long-term costs by preventing breakdowns and extending the life span of your system. Your air conditioner needs to be serviced at least once a year. Regular attention will:
- Keep your energy bills down by restoring energy efficiency.
- Ensure that all components are lubricated and clean. It will allow for consistent, efficient cooling.
- Avoid unnecessary wear, thereby lengthening the life span of your system.
- Prevent a premature and irreparable breakdown. You’ll enjoy fewer repairs and disruptions.
- Prevent fire hazards by keeping your electrical connections in good repair.
- Keep your coils straight and unobstructed, so your system doesn’t wear down prematurely.
- Keep your air pure by removing debris and cleaning clogged filters.
Call our technicians at 856-485-7215 for a thorough tune-up, or contact us online.
Reliable AC Maintenance
The summer heat and humidity can slow your life, but an efficient air conditioner will make those heat waves much easier to live with. Our maintenance strategy addresses every component and connection in your system, whether you rely on a traditional AC, heat pump, or ductless mini-split. We’ll address moisture buildup, raised utility bills, unlubricated components, and refrigerant leaks.
Consider an AC tune-up if:
- You notice your coil fins are bent.
- Your system is over-cycling or blowing warm air.
- You see signs of a refrigerant leak.
- Your system is making unusual sounds like banging or screeching.
- Your airflow is obstructed.
- You’ve detected an unpleasant odor emanating from your system.
- Your air conditioner is leaving warm patches in your home.
Discuss your maintenance needs with our friendly Woodbury technicians at 856-485-7215 or contact us online.
Why Choose Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric?
HVAC companies aren’t all made alike; our exceptional technicians make all the difference. We elevate their skills through continuous training and only hire the most outstanding staff in the business. We’re always in touch with the latest industry trends, so there’s simply no system we cannot service. Our dedication and decades of industry experience are easy to see through our outstanding results. We offer honest pricing and upfront quotes, so you don’t need to worry about “surprise” hidden fees. Our same-day service assures you of prompt service on every call.
For all your air conditioning needs, call Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric at 856-485-7215 or contact us online.
Harris is Your AC Services Solution
Having a clean and functional air conditioning system is a must in every home. Homeowners should care for their AC devices by conducting basic cleaning and maintenance every year. Doing so will ensure the health of everyone in the household and prevent costly damage and high energy consumption.rnrnIf homeowners note a severe problem or know it’s time for a new installation, they shouldn’t hesitate to call us. Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric technicians have the expertise necessary to guarantee that an installation or repair goes as smoothly as possible.