Home furnaces come in handy, especially during the fall and winter. Unfortunately, freezing temperatures sometimes overwork these furnaces. As the heat dissipates at alarming rates, your furnace may enter into an on-and-off cycle to keep your home warm and cozy. The outcome can be increased energy consumption or a drop in furnace efficiency.
Don’t incur outrageous energy bills or subject your family to frigid nights when your furnace overworks. Help is only a call away. Call Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric for your furnace problems and emergency services.
Harris is your trusted HVAC provider. We offer a wide variety of furnace services, such as installation, repair, and maintenance all over New Jersey, Delaware, and Pennsylvania.
We have qualified, licensed furnace technicians to ensure homeowners get quality services. Our professionals offer expert advice to enable you to make sound decisions when repairing your furnace.
Furnace Repair Across NJ, DE & PA
If you’re in need of furnace repair services, look no further than Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric! We can repair any make or model of furnace you have, so you can rest assured that your home will be warm and comfortable again in no time.
Our team of experienced HVAC technicians is available 24/7 to help you with any furnace repair needs you may have. So don’t hesitate to give us a call, day or night. We’re always here to help!
Installing the right furnace in your home is vital since it will help save cash in the long run. The ideal furnace will warm your home more efficiently and save energy because it doesn’t work extra hard.
At Harris Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric, we have expert HVAC technicians who can help you select and install a suitable furnace for your home.
- Electric Furnace Installation and Replacement
Installing an electric furnace is less expensive than other furnaces. Unlike gas furnaces that require natural gas line piping installation, electrical furnaces only require electricity.
That said, electric furnaces can be costly to run due to high-power consumption. Overworked electric furnaces also have minimal life spans.
- Gas Furnace Installation and Replacement
These are the most commonly installed furnaces because they’re more efficient than oil furnaces. Gas furnaces are very cheap to run since their energy source is natural gas. This makes them an ideal choice for furnace replacement.
Gas furnaces have their cons, too. There’s a risk of carbon monoxide buildup when using a gas furnace in your home. In addition, your furnace must undergo continuous maintenance for its entire life. Gas furnaces are also less efficient than their electric counterparts.
- Oil Furnace Installation and Replacement
Oil furnaces are not common, but they have numerous benefits. Unlike gas furnaces, oil furnaces don’t leak carbon monoxide into your home. Oil furnaces heat large spaces more evenly, but they need an on-site tank to store oil or fuel. Oil has the lowest heating efficiency rating based on its energy source, and it’s more expensive than natural gas.
Should I Repair or Replace My Furnace?
There are a couple of things to keep in mind if you are on the fence about repairing or replacing your furnace:
- You’ve had your furnace for longer than 15 years: The average life span of a furnace is about 15 years. If your furnace is having problems, and it’s been around for 15+ years, it’s time for a replacement.
- Your furnace constantly breaks down: If you’ve invested lots of money into constant repairs for your furnace, you’re better off replacing it with a new one. You can save money in the long run by getting a newer, more efficient furnace that will stop you from dealing with expensive repairs.
For your furnace system to function well and give you 100% efficiency, it’s essential to have an annual furnace maintenance tune-up from HVAC professionals. Harris offers the best furnace maintenance and tune-up services in New Jersey, Delaware & Pennsylvania.
Regular furnace maintenance ensures homeowners get peak efficiency and save heating costs. It also reduces the risk of furnace failure, extending its lifespan. Besides, the turn-up services help keep your family comfortable and safe during winter.
Call Harris technicians anytime for the annual furnace maintenance services, but the ideal time is when the summer starts. Our HVAC experts will do the following during maintenance:
- Inspect your furnace’s air filter closely and check whether the thermostat is working correctly.
- Check and ensure that the air ventilation ducts are open and clear.
- Clean all furnace components such as fan blades, blower, and drain line to ensure they work well.
- Lubricate all motor parts of your furnace to prevent expensive repairs.
- Inspect any furnace cracks, leaks, and wear & tear in and around the appliance.
- Make sure that all furnace’s electrical components are functional and free of corrosion or rust.
Harris is Here for All of Your Heating Needs!
- BBB A-Rated
- Upfront Pricing
- Family-Owned & -Operated
- Financing Available
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Friendly Professionals
Still have questions? Contact us for all your boiler questions!
Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric is Proudly & Professionally Offering Heat Pump Services in NJ, DE & PA.