Prompt furnace repair is essential for your safety and comfort. At Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric, our certified and insured HVAC specialists will quickly diagnose the cause of your furnace issues and apply effective repairs. We maintain a comprehensive component inventory and can service most major furnace brands.
Whether you have a cracked heat exchanger, faulty igniter, or another issue, our technicians can address the problem and restore your gas, oil, or electric furnace to operational condition.
Contact Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric online or give us a call at (856) 485-7215 to schedule same-day furnace repairs in New Jersey, Delaware, and Pennsylvania.
Reliable Furnace Repair
Our furnace repair specialists will thoroughly inspect your gas, oil, or electric furnace to determine the cause of your system’s problems.
Some of the most common furnace repairs we perform include the following:
- Filter replacements
- Blower motor repairs
- Limit switch replacement
- Thermostat repairs
- Heat exchanger replacement
Our careful attention to detail and professional expertise allows us to identify and resolve a wide range of problems with unwavering precision.
Contact Harris Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electric at (856) 485-7215 to schedule same-day furnace repairs in Salem, NJ, and surrounding communities.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
Prompt furnace repair is vital for protecting your system against additional damage. Without immediate attention, a damaged component can cause other parts to fail. An unrepaired furnace is a potential fire hazard and can expose everyone in the home to toxic gas inhalation. We never recommend letting problems “wait ’til morning” to be repaired.
We recommend scheduling a service appointment without delay if you notice any of the following signs:
- Furnace not producing enough heat: If your furnace is on and is not giving out enough heat, most likely, it has clogged or has a dirty air filter. However, it could also be a sign of a ductwork leak or thermostat failure.
- Strong gas odor coming from furnace: If you smell gas, turn off your furnace and call Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric right away. This may be a sign of a gas leak, which is a very dangerous situation.
- Electric ignition or pilot light issue: Electronic ignition or pilot light issues can make your furnace not turn on. When the weather becomes colder, a flickering pilot light makes your furnace system work extra hard, causing unnecessary wear and tear and skyrocketing energy bills.
- Short-cycling: If your furnace keeps restarting, you can have an improperly sized furnace, the thermostat may be malfunctioning, or a faulty fan limit switch.
- Strange noises: Rattling, squeaking, thumping, hissing, and other unusual noises coming from your furnace can mean a variety of problems. If you’re constantly hearing a weird noise coming from your furnace, it’s time to call an expert to diagnose your problem.
- Inconsistent heating: Leaks within the ductwork, faulty electrical systems, and dirty air filters are a few common culprits of uneven heating in homes. Because of the many potential causes, hire a certified HVAC technician to inspect, diagnose, and repair your furnace.
Why Choose Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric?
Since 1986, Harris Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electric has proudly served homeowners throughout New Jersey, Delaware, and Pennsylvania. Our specialists maintain the advanced knowledge required to service the most modern heating and cooling systems properly.
When you choose our team to service your gas furnace, oil furnace, or electric furnace, you will always receive:
- Same-day service
- Fast response times
- Responsive customer service
- Upfront pricing
- Expert advice and recommendations
- And more!
Contact Harris Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electric at (856) 485-7215 to schedule fast and effective furnace repairs in New Jersey, Delaware, and Pennsylvania.
Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately, no. The potential for leaks will always exist in a damaged heat exchanger. Further, it could lead to carbon monoxide emissions leaks in your home. For this reason, we always replace a damaged heat exchanger.
Problems with the flame detector, clogs in the fuel supplies, the air filter or condensate lines, and malfunctioning pilot lights are the most common causes of furnaces blowing cold air.
Absolutely! Preventative furnace maintenance will not only reduce repair frequency, but it will also optimize system performance and enhance the system’s life span. Therefore, annual care is a cost-effective investment in comfort that will save you money over the years.
Harris is Here for All of Your Heating Needs!
- BBB A-Rated
- Upfront Pricing
- Family-Owned & -Operated
- Financing Available
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Friendly Professionals
Still have questions? Contact us for all your boiler questions!
Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric is Proudly & Professionally Offering Heat Pump Services in NJ, DE & PA.