Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric is New Jersey and Delaware’s premium HVAC specialist. Our clients trust us because our work is always precise and robust. We’re a one-stop shop for all your HVAC needs, from furnace and boiler installations to heat pump repairs and maintenance. We offer honest and transparent pricing because household comfort should never lead to financial discomfort. We offer New Jersey, Delaware, and Pennsylvania the most comprehensive HVAC services in the region. Our crew is courteous and respectful, always arriving on time and completing on deadline.
Signs You Need a Heating Replacement
Not all HVAC systems give up the ghost in one dramatic swoop. More often, they develop symptoms that become increasingly expensive to repair. It’s time to consider a replacement if:
- Your system is short-cycling: This means your unit is struggling to meet its required capacity, which a faulty thermostat, dirty filter, or loose connection could cause. In the worst-case scenario, your evaporator and other components could be failing.
- You keep needing to adjust your thermostat: This could mean that your furnace isn’t operating at peak efficiency or that your thermostat isn’t drawing power.
- Your electric bills have risen: Old HVAC systems can use excessive power, particularly if your components have aged beyond their life span. Running it will be more expensive than replacing it entirely if this is the case.
- Your system has lived out its life span: HVAC systems can last between 10 and 25 years. As they wind down to total shutdown, they experience frequent breakdowns.
- Your furnace is making unfamiliar noises: This could indicate a loose component, heat exchanger crack, or dirty gas burner.
- Your pilot light has turned yellow: This indicates that your system isn’t burning as hot as it should, and your gas/oxygen balance has tipped.
If your heating system is experiencing concerning symptoms, discuss it with us at 856-485-7215 or contact us online.
Heating Systems We Install
We stay on top of all the latest HVAC brands and models, so we can execute a precise installation even if you’ve chosen a cutting-edge product. We work with all models, including:
Whether you’re in the market for a sparkling new Carrier or a simple boiler, we’ll help you to combat New Jersey’s bitter winters in style. Our installation team will help you to find the ideal product for your square footage and budget. This is a crucial part of HVAC ownership and will determine your new system’s life span.
The Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric team is ready to discuss your system choices, so call us at 856-485-7215 or contact us online.
HVAC installation is no easy task. For that reason, it’s important to use a company that’s NATE-certified. Complex installations require an educated crew to size and connect your new system correctly. We’ll ensure your equipment’s output is adequate for your needs and that you’re comfortable with its SEER rating.
Our precision methods ensure fully functional vents, neat wiring, solid ductwork, and well-placed condensate drains. All of these details matter. They can lead to shorts, leaks, and other lifelong problems if poorly handled. For that reason, our installation team is factory trained to handle heating systems as their manufacturer intended.
Arrange a high-precision installation by calling us at 856-485-7215 or contacting us online.
Why Choose Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric?
We launched back in 1986, and we’ve been learning about our clients’ needs ever since. We’ve evolved into a whole-home solution that covers all your electrical, plumbing, and HVAC needs.
If you’re ready to experience your coziest winter yet, call Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric at 856-485-7215 to schedule an appointment.
Call Harris Today for Heat Pump Service You Can Rely On
Harris remains the most trusted heat pump service partner in New Jersey, Delaware & Pennsylvania. Our professionals can help you with heat pump installation, repair, and maintenance. If you need a heat pump or our assistance, call us today.