With the constantly changing weather in the Delaware Valley, your home needs a system that can heat and cool your home when needed. Luckily for you, the heat pump is the best option for that. Whether you’re looking for a heat pump, need repairs, or want maintenance, our team is here.
Our team has been operating in the Delaware Valley since 1986, bringing expertise and care that can’t be matched. On top of this, we offer same-day emergency services and strive to make your experience as good as possible.
Signs it’s time to replace your heat pump
If you’re already enjoying the perks of a heat pump, you need to keep an eye on your system. While they’re built to last, heat pumps will eventually have to be replaced. Signs that indicate it’s time for a replacement include the following:
- Your system is older than 10 years: The performance can decline once your heat pump hits 10 years.
- Repair costs have exceeded the price of a new system: While repairs are necessary, if your repairs have amounted to more than the cost of a new system, you’d be better off replacing your heat pump.
- Loud noises: Heat pumps are known for quiet operation, so if your unit is making loud noises, you should look into replacements.
- Unexpected jumps in electricity bill: Your electricity costs should hold steady with a heat pump. If you notice a spike, your system is having to strain too hard during operation.
If you’ve noticed these signs on your Jersey heat pump, contact us online or call 856-485-7215 to schedule an appointment today.
Top-rated heat pump replacement
When you use Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric for your heat pump replacement, the process should take just a day. A typical replacement appointment would involve safely disconnecting your old unit, cleaning the area, and installing the new unit.
Benefits of Heat Pumps
While heat pumps aren’t the most used option, they provide a slew of upgrades for your home. If you use a heat pump, you can expect the following benefits:
- Lower gas bill: Since heat pumps use electricity rather than gas, you can expect a dip in your gas bill.
- Year-round use: Heat pumps can serve as heating and cooling units depending on your home’s needs. It allows them to be used around the clock.
- Energy-efficient: Heat pumps pull air from outside rather than create their own air, making them an efficient option.
- Increased indoor air quality: Heat pumps control the humidity of the air they run, improving the air quality.
If you want to install a heat pump in your Pennsylvania home, call 856-485-7215 or contact us online to schedule your appointment.
Why Choose Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric?
When it comes to HVAC services, you want a company that gives you the best experience possible. Along with our professionally trained technicians, our team offers flexible financing options and our Harris’ Happy Home Club to optimize the experience as much as possible.
Call 856-485-7215 or contact Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric online to schedule your Delaware heat pump services today.
Heat Pump FAQS
Absolutely. Heat pumps are built to heat your entire home and provide even heating while doing so.
It depends on your home’s needs. Heat pumps will raise your electricity bill but lower other bills, such as gas. Your expenses will be dependent on your home’s needs.
Call Harris Today for Heat Pump Service You Can Rely On
Harris remains the most trusted heat pump service partner in New Jersey, Delaware u0026amp; Pennsylvania. Our professionals can help you with heat pump installation, repair, and maintenance. If you need a heat pump or our assistance, call us today.