The water heater experts at Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric understand how much your home depends on a reliable hot water supply. You use it daily for essential home functions like cooking, cleaning, laundry, and washing.
When a problem comes up, you want someone you can trust who will show up promptly and correct the problem quickly and efficiently. Whether you have a traditional or a tankless unit, our pros will do the job correctly with quality service and fast response times.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
Sometimes it isn’t clear whether your water heater needs repair. If you observe any of the following signs, contact the pros to schedule your repair services:
- Cloudy, smelly water: Discolored water with strange odors from your taps may be caused by mineral deposits in your water heater. This could also be caused by bacterial buildup in the tank, which results in unhealthy water.
- Lower water pressure: Mineral deposits can cause blockages inside your unit and the pipes leading to and from the unit. The result is reduced hot water pressure.
- Rusty-colored water: Rust, when only found in hot water taps, indicates a problem with interior metal components inside your water heater tank. Arrange to have the unit assessed as soon as possible.
- Hot water constantly runs out: If your hot water runs out more quickly than usual, that could indicate an issue with the water heater’s burner or heating element.
- Hot water leaks: Small leaks that aren’t addressed quickly can cause inconspicuous damage that can grow into something serious. Have your heater inspected regularly, just in case.
Noticed any of these signs in the water in your home? Give us a call today at 856-485-7215 to schedule repair service!
Same-Day Water Heater Repair in NJ, PA & DE
The master plumbers at Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric have extensive training and experience handling the full range of repairs. When problems arise, delaying repairs can worsen and become more expensive. Our same-day repair services will help you ensure your issues are contained and corrected before they can grow into serious headaches.
Why Choose Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric?
Since 1986, the professionals at Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric have always provided our home service customers with top-notch, five-star service. They receive ongoing training to ensure your water heater repair requirements are met whenever you need us, with guaranteed satisfaction.
Call Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric in Salem at 856-485-7215 to learn more about our water heater repair services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Water heater repair time depends on the specific problem. If the unit is to be replaced entirely, expect two to three hours. Some basic repairs may take less time, but some can be more complex. Consult a professional for detailed turnaround estimates.
Some repairs, such as replacing the unit’s heating element, can be done yourself, but mistakes can be costly. If you’re uncomfortable disconnecting wires or concerned about damage to essential components, scheduling professional repairs is better.
Harris Delivers Trusted Water Heater Services in NJ, DE & PA
Call Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric for water heater services from the professionals homeowners have trusted since 1986. We’re here to help with your water heater’s installation, repair, and maintenance. Schedule a diagnostic today, and let us take care of the rest.