At Harris, we believe that your comfort is our responsibility. We’re a one-stop shop for all your HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs. With us, you’ll reap the rewards of the industry’s best technicians, which translates into lasting results. Whether you need a simple faucet repair or a comprehensive HVAC installation, our friendly technicians will handle it with a smile. Our electrical team is equally friendly and prompt, always delivering services on code. We have over 30 years of home service experience and offer same-day service.
Weather extremes have a dire effect on your productivity and quality of life. Your cooling and heating technologies must be ready for seasonal temperature fluctuations. That’s where we step in. Our team is intimately acquainted with a huge array of HVAC options. They’ll help you settle on an affordable option that meets your needs.
- Heating installation: There’s no room for cookie-cutter climate control with Harris. When we install your system, we treat you as an individual. We install all heating systems, from boilers and furnaces to heat pumps.
- Heating maintenance: Once your sparkling new system is in place, our technicians will undo wear and tear when the season ends. Our tune-ups will clean, inspect, and lubricate all your components.
- Heating repairs: We’ll quickly restore your comfort and safety in the winter with same-day repairs.
Harris is on your side when the snow melts and temperatures start soaring. We perform:
- Air conditioning installations: We know how to handle central air conditioners, ductless systems, and heat pumps. We’ll even help you with a thermostat repair or replacement.
- Air conditioning maintenance: We’ll check electrical connections, change filters, and ensure ventilation can flow through your system easily.
- Air conditioning repairs: If you’ve noticed your AC emitting warm air, odd scents, or strange noises, our technicians know exactly how to address them.
Enjoy comfort with Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, and Electric in Penns Grove by calling 856-485-7215 to schedule an appointment.
Plumbing, sanitation, and comfort go hand in hand, so when a fixture misbehaves, it’s more disruptive than you might expect. We install plumbing on new builds, repair old ones, and conduct routine maintenance. We use the latest hydrojet technology and video inspections to perform affordable, non-invasive pipe repairs in your kitchen and bathroom.
Our tankless and traditional water heater services will handle every phase of your equipment’s life. There’s no plumbing task we can’t master, from sump pumps and leak detection to water and gas line plumbing. Our plumbers know that not all plumbing problems can wait. We have your back. Our speedy team is nothing if not prompt.
Schedule a plumbing service with Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, and Electric in Penns Grove at 856-485-7215.
If you consider yourself a DIY champion, you might be tempted to install or repair your own electrical fixtures. This is a hazardous option that often leads to deadly electrocutions and fires. Our electrical repair team will safely manage your wiring, appliances, and outlets. We also install and repair generators and EV chargers.
Call 856-485-7215 to request electrical service in Penns Grove.
Why Choose Us?
We take your comfort and budget seriously. Our technicians exercise the highest degree of precision because quality workmanship will extend the life span of your system. We’ve maintained an A BBB rating for decades and have amassed hundreds of impressive reviews.
Call Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric at 856-485-7215 or contact us online. for top-notch customer service and exceptional results.
Replacements take four to eight hours to complete, but occasional complications can arise that extend this time frame.
Overheating is a sign of heavy power usage. A little warmth is normal, but if it’s hot, your panel is struggling.
Take Action Before It’s Too Late
Improper drainage, bad toilet flushing, and smelly drains are easy to ignore. Heck, you can even get used to them. As they say, inaction has its consequences. Call Harris today to ensure that your repair job has an experienced, well-trained pro working on it. You’ll thank yourself for nipping your drainage problem in the bud with service from the right people.