When something in your home breaks down, you can’t afford to risk a substandard repair. All your electrical and plumbing work must be performed safely and in keeping with local codes. Harris’ team of certified and licensed technicians will provide repairs you can trust, whether you need an HVAC, electrical, or plumbing service. With us, you can keep all your household repairs under one roof. We’ve served the New Jersey community for over 30 years, so we’ve learned to address even the most obscure problems. We believe in integrity and pricing transparency, so you can finally put hidden fees in the past.
Your comfort is our highest priority, so when your HVAC system isn’t functioning as it should, we’ll see to it on the day you call. We repair a huge array of technologies and brands. Our NATE-certified team is intimately acquainted with heating systems like heat pumps, boilers, and furnaces.
We’re equally skilled with cooling equipment like central air conditioners, mini-splits, and humidifiers. These are all crucial technologies for Blackwood’s extreme temperatures. Our same-day service will limit the hours you need to spend in an uncomfortable home. If your system is overheating, over cycling, or leaking, call us.
Electrical Repairs in Blackwood
All electrical equipment carries an inherent fire and electrocution risk if not skilfully cared for. Professional maintenance is thus a crucial part of your preventative safety. Our electricians have comprehensive knowledge of Blackwood’s electrical codes and can provide safe, robust repairs. Our electrical repair services extend to:
- Generators: If your generator is leaking, slow to launch, or charging slowly, it’s best to address the repair ahead of the winter season.
- Wiring and rewiring: Faulty or frayed wiring can lead to fires and cause surges that destroy your appliances. Never ignore buzzing or overheating.
- Electrical outlets: Dead outlets are the third most common electrical failure in the home. We’ll confront the problem promptly.
- Electrical vehicle charging stations: If you’re experiencing inconsistent charging, intermittent connectivity, or a damaged port, we can help.
- Lighting: We’ll deal with flickering, buzzing, or electrical shocks before they become hazardous.
- Panel repairs: Rust, melted wiring, or signs of burning should be considered urgent.
You probably take your plumbing for granted, but it can be highly disruptive when breakdowns happen. Our same-day plumbing repair service will address disruptions before the sun sets. Our plumbing team can repair all fixtures, pipes, and toilets. If your plumbing breaks down unexpectedly, we’ll even help qualifying members with financing. Our plumbers can repair:
- Water heaters: We work with old and new technology, including the latest tankless water heaters.
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing: Whether you’re dealing with a minor washer replacement or a complex water heater leak, we’ll see to it in no time.
- Gas & water lines: Dysfunctional gas and water lines can threaten the integrity of your home and even the lives of your family. Always rely on a competent, licensed repair team like Harris.
- Sump pumps: Make sure your sump pump is fully functional before the next storm
- Sewer & drain services: We perform both traditional and trenchless repairs. We’ll choose the least invasive and most efficient option for your needs.
- Leak repair: We work with everything from minor faucet leaks to massive water line ruptures.
Why Choose Us?
We’re your one-stop shop for all your electrical, plumbing, and HVAC needs. You can count on our technicians to tackle anything. They undergo continuous training so that they can repair all the latest technologies. We pride ourselves in providing a same-day, five-star service. We’ll even guarantee satisfaction because your comfort is our highest goal.
Take Action Before It’s Too Late
Improper drainage, bad toilet flushing, and smelly drains are easy to ignore. Heck, you can even get used to them. As they say, inaction has its consequences. Call Harris today to ensure that your repair job has an experienced, well-trained pro working on it. You’ll thank yourself for nipping your drainage problem in the bud with service from the right people.