Harris Plumbing Heating Air is seeking a highly-skilled Customer Service Representative to join our team.
This position is seeking someone to work Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Our CSRs are one of our most important assets. They are the first point of contact for new and existing customers looking to use our services. You must have strong skills and a willingness to learn and grow. We will provide training in a positive environment in which these skills can grow and expand. You must have a positive attitude, a smile in your voice, and a willingness to help as we pride ourselves on the service we provide to our customers.
This position is responsible for scheduling and dispatching HVAC Service and Plumbing Technicians. You will answer incoming phone calls and provide excellent customer service while booking the call. You will be responsible to input customer’s information correctly.
- Call Center: 2 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- High-stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- Company’s website:
- Work Remotely:
Job Type: Full-timePay: $12.00 – $16.00 per hour
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Minimum of two years office/customer service experience (dispatch experience is preferred)
- A neat/casual and professional appearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of customers
- Strong customer service attitude.
- Able to plan and schedule work rather than just react.
- Able to “think on your feet” to provide customers with needed information for their specific installation or repair.