Electric generators can be valuable for homeowners in the Mid-Atlantic region. With so many major storms, the power can go out anytime. With a powerful generator, you can enjoy reliable power whenever needed. Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric installs top-quality generators throughout the local region. Our crew can discuss your specific needs and install a generator to handle the workload of your home’s electrical system.
5 Signs You Need Generator Repair
It’s a smart move to invest in a whole-home generator. But without proper maintenance and regular inspections, you might have a non-working generator during an emergency. Learn how to spot signs you need generator repair.
- Generator startup concerns: If you’re struggling to start your generator, you could need replacement parts, including a battery.
- Leaking: If your generator appears to be leaking coolant, you’ll need repair services to address a compromised reservoir or damaged lines before further internal damage occurs.
- Diagnostic alerts: Some generators will alert you directly that problems exist. If your generator self-diagnoses alerts, call the pros for immediate repair.
- Visible damage: If you spot visible damage to your unit, there could be additional damage you don’t see.
- Overdue inspection: If it’s been more than a year since your generator was inspected, schedule your professional evaluation today. Checkups and tune-ups are pivotal in keeping your generator fully operational.
If any of these signs sound familiar, don’t wait another minute. Call Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric at 856-485-7215 to schedule your generator checkup.
Expert Generator Repair
Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric is the trusted partner for the Mid-Atlantic because our team has all the resources and trained staff to install, service, replace, and repair whole-home generators. With so many risks of damaging weather in the region, a powerful generator is vital for your home or business. But keeping that generator in prime working order is the only way to ensure you’re prepared.
What you need is fast, reliable generator repair services so you can:
- Rely on your backup power generator in any situation.
- Ensure continued operation of your home’s essential systems.
- Experience a convenient solution during any power outage.
Call Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric at 856-485-7215 to schedule an appointment for expert generator repair.
Why Choose Us?
Trust the top-rated generator repair team that New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware rely on, Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric. No one has faster response times, and our customers always receive upfront and honest pricing. Whether you need same-day emergency services or a generator inspection with a highly trained technician, trust us.
Choose Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric by calling 856-485-7215 or contact our team online for all your whole-home generator questions.
Natural wear and tear can occur, leading to generator startup problems or component failures.
Depending on the nature of your generator’s repair and the availability of replacement parts, your technician visit could take anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours.
Call Harris to Handle All Your Electrical Repair Needs
If any sort of electrical repairs is called for on a home, call Harris to address them before they cause severe damage or harm properly. To maximize energy efficiency, save money, and stay safe, homeowners should handle electrical repair as soon as possible and in the safest way. Harris has every homeowner covered with quality and honest pricing. Don’t forget to call us if there is anything off with the electrical. With electricity, especially, it is better safe than sorry with everything.