Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical is Here for All of Your
- BBB A Rated
- Upfront Pricing
- Family Owned & Operated
- Financing Available
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Friendly Professionals
Still have questions? Contact us for all your Plumbing questions!
Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical is Proudly & Professionally Offering Plumbing Services in the Woodbury, New Jersey area.
Water Heater Services
Harris provides water heater services that meet the needs of our customers. Whether installing a new water heater or repairing or maintaining your current heater, we’re here to deliver friendly, professional service.
- Water Heater Installation
Replacing your water heater saves you money in the long run. Waiting for an old system to fail means running the risk of inconveniencing yourself in the future. No one wants to spend days in their own home without hot water.
Upgrading your water heater, especially if the heater is old or too big for your home, often means a new water heater is often the best choice. When working with us, deciding what to replace your water heating system with isn’t challenging. Harris will help you determine if it’s time to go tankless or if a traditional water heater is more appropriate in your home.
Some signs that your water heater needs to be replaced are more subtle than others. Discolored water may be hard to notice at first, but something like having no hot water is hard to miss. Water heaters that make sounds, show signs of rust, or are leaking indicate the need for costly repairs that sometimes cost more than replacing the unit.
- Water Heater Maintenance
Stop water heater problems before they start by scheduling routine maintenance for your water heater. We check for issues ahead of time during our inspections so that a hot water emergency won’t catch you off guard.
A maintained water heater saves you money. Our techs check your water heater for efficiency so you can save money on your bills. Minor fixes Harris techs catch during their maintenance visits save you from more costly repairs or replacement later, too.
Many of our customers have frequent problems with buildup due to the sediment in the area. Water heater flushing can seem complicated for people who haven’t received training like our professional technicians.
Water flushes need to be done every year. If it gets neglected, it can cause significant problems for your water heater. Don’t let water heater maintenance sit on your to-do list.
- Water Heater Repair
Not every problem is a sign your water heater needs to be replaced entirely. Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical provides timely, transparent repairs for customers in New Jersey. Some of the most common problems our expert technicians tackle daily include:
- Inconsistent Water Temperature: The problem may be with your heating element. Harris will replace broken burners or advise you when it’s time to replace the whole system.
- Rust-colored Water: Reddish water may indicate corrosion. Our techs are trained to locate and repair leaks in your system. The sacrificial anode may have also broken down, leading to this type of discoloration.
- White Plastic Particles: Call us for service if you experience white plastic particles in your water. This is a sign of the plastic dip tube breaking down inside the tank.
- Green or Brown Water: Green and brown-colored water usually means it’s time to flush your hot water tank. Our trained technicians will flush your system for you to get rid of excess sediment, the usual cause of green or brown water.
- Pressure Relief Valve Leaks: If your pressure relief valve is leaking, our techs can take care of it. We can replace the valve so you don’t have to put up with more leaks.
Whatever water heater problems you’re facing, Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical has provided service technicians trusted in New Jersey homes for decades. We’re upfront from the start about our prices. Our professionals won’t let you overpay for services when the cheaper solution is to replace your water heater. We also won’t pressure you to replace something we can repair.
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if you have left the rest of the maintenance to us, there are ways to ensure your water heat functions at its best. Keeping your thermostat at the correct temperature helps your heater function correctly. Consult with a professional at Harris to decide the proper water temperature to prevent bacteria growth and reduce scalding in your home.
Harris Delivers Trusted Water Heater Services in New Jersey
Call Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical for water heater services from the professionals homeowners have trusted since 1986. We’re here to help with your water heater’s installation, repair, and maintenance. Schedule a diagnostic today, and let us take care of the rest.