Toilets are plumbing fixtures that we take for granted, and if your toilet clogs or leaks, some toilet repairs are straightforward DIY fixes if you are adjusting the chain or float level or replacing a worn-out flapper. However, for older toilets with cracks, leaks, stains, or internal damage, replacement parts are expensive and may be hard to find.
Founded in 1986, Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric provides Media homeowners with top-rated plumbing solutions. Our experienced professionals receive regular training and can solve any plumbing issue quickly.
5 Signs To Replace Your Toilet
While toilets can last for 50 years, older toilets are not water efficient, and they can leak, clog, show cracks or stains, or have a wobble or weak flush.
Signs your toilet needs replacing include:
- Frequent repairs: Whether the problem is a noisy flusher or you are having trouble finding replacement parts, a replacement toilet includes a new parts and labor warranty.
- Constant clogs: Repeated clogs with only a little toilet paper are annoying and embarrassing. If you need a plunger after every bathroom visit, let our experts recommend a newer, more efficient model.
- Fading or stains: Urobilin or urochrome stains are removable with pumice stones, baking soda, vinegar, or Coca-Cola, which includes carbonic acid. However, if you’re renovating to a modern style, say goodbye to rust stains and deposits.
- Excess water usage: Outdated toilets use up to 7 gallons per flush for one-third of the water used in your home. However, with the Energy Policy Act of 1992, a modern toilet will require only 1.6 gallons of water, down from 4.25 gallons for toilets installed before 1994.
- Cracked porcelain: Tank or bowl cracks are aesthetically unappealing and unsafe. For toilet cracks below the water level, replace your toilet promptly before it breaks completely, leaks, and releases sewer gas into your bathroom and home.
Honest prices and no hidden fees EVER! Request toilet replacement in Delaware by calling Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric at (856) 485-7215.
While a clogged toilet is easily resolvable with a plunger, larger plumbing issues can be expensive, inconvenient, and disrupt your daily living habits. With quality work at transparent prices, our trained technicians service most brands, offer same-day appointments, and efficient repair work. Prompt repairs include benefits like reducing water damage and water waste, eliminating leaks and clogs, correcting broken fixtures, and avoiding overpriced emergency repairs.
Get to the root of the problem. Find a plumbing technician in Pennsylvania by calling Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric at (856) 485-7215.
Why Choose Us?
Toilets take a lot of abuse, especially if you have a large family. However, a malfunctioning toilet can quickly lead to unsanitary conditions. To keep your plumbing reliable and water bills low, turn to us.
With 30+ years of experience, Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric provides expert plumbing repair, installation, and maintenance. BBB A rated, we offer convenient payment plans, online savings, upfront prices, and speedy service.
Backed by excellent customer feedback, rely on our friendly professionals for expert plumbing services.
Schedule toilet repair in Delaware today. Call Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electric at (856) 485-7215.
Frequently Asked Questions
The knocking noise, or water hammer, is when the valve shuts off, and water suddenly stops and creates a pressure wave in the pipes. A plumber can correct the excess pressure to avoid costly repairs.
Water can leak out of the tank and into your bowl. Culprits can include misalignment or damage to the flapper. It might need replacing, adjusting, or cleaning. However, have it corrected to avoid water bill increases.
Harris Delivers Trusted Water Heater Services in NJ u0026 DE
Call Harris Plumbing, Heating, Air, u0026 Electric for water heater services from the professionals homeowners have trusted since 1986. We’re here to help with your water heater’s installation, repair, and maintenance. Schedule a diagnostic today, and let us take care of the rest.